Multi-Agency Resource Center to open in Taylorville this weekend
A multi-agency resource center will open in Taylorville on Friday and Saturday, to help those impacted by tornadoes.
It's designed to be a one-stop shop for survivors to access disaster related relief services and information.
It's located at Taylorville Christian Church at 11-42 North Webster Street.
It will be open Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Some of the state and local agencies offering assistance through the Taylorville MARC include:
- American Baptist Men's Disaster Relief, C.E.F.S.
- Christian County Outreach Office,
- Christian County Department of Public Health,
- Christian County Emergency Management Agency,
- Christian County Sheriff's Department,
- Illinois Department of Human Service,
- Illinois Department of Insurance,
- Lincoln Land Area Agency on Aging,
- Lutheran Emergency Response Team,
- Midwest Mission,
- Missions for Taylorville, Salvation Army,
- Southern Baptist Convention Disaster Relief,
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Disaster Services,
- Taylorville Food Pantry, Team Rubicon,
- University of Illinois Cooperative Extension Service