MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Two unharmed after 14th Street chimney fire

The home suffered heavy damage to the roof. (WICS)

Two people escaped a house fire around 8 p.m. Monday.

Crews responded to the 2500 block of 14th Street in Springfield for a chimney fire.

Fire officials said they were using a wood burning fireplace and the chimney became so hot near the attic that it caught fire.

The home suffered heavy damage to the roof.



close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending